US Visas Guide

How To Get Married To Your Fiancé In USA Region Through K1 Visa

K1 Visa for fiancée is one of the interesting visa categories for the USA. The fiancée K-1 category for a nonimmigrant visa is only for the foreign-citizen fiancée of a U.S. resident. The K-1 visa allows the overseas citizen fiancée to visit the US and marry his or her U.S. resident benefactor within 90 days of coming. Make sure that the foreign citizen will then put on request for any change of position to a confirmed local with the Homeland Security Department or U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Because a fiancé visa allows the candidate to migrate to the U.S. and weds the U.S. resident presently after coming in the United States, the fiancé must see some of the necessities of a migrant visa. Suitable children of K-1 visa candidates receive K-2 visas.


What is the method of putting the appeal for Visa?

The U.S. national guarantor must put on a request like Form I-129F which is the appeal for foreign fiancée with the USCIS activity that provides the part where you live. Straight providing Addresses for Form I-129F that is the Appeal for Foreign Fiancée for evidence on where to file the appeal.  After successfully USCIS accepts, it is then moving forward to the National Visa Center. The NVC will provide you a specific designation number and provide the appeal to the U.S. Embassy or Embassy where your fiancée lives.


How to apply for a Visa?

A letter will be provided to you on the behalf of NVC when it sends your fiancée situation to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate. Once you accept this letter, notify your fiancée to provide the required documentation to put on request for a K-1 visa and make for the interview. Entitled children of K-1 visa candidates may put on request for K-2 visas. Distinct claims must acquiesce for each K visa candidate, and each K visa candidate must put on the visa request fee.


Mandatory Certification:

You, the overseas-resident fiancé (e), will be necessary to take along the following forms and official papers to the visa conversation:
  • Accomplished Form DS-160, Online Nonimmigrant Visa Application. You (and whichever qualified children put on for K-4 visas)
  • Need:(1) Complete Form DS-160 and (2) Photocopy the DS-160 authorization page to take to your consultation. 
  • A legal passport for a move to the U.S.A and with an authority date almost six months further than your anticipated duration of a stopover in the U.S.A    
  • Also, require whichever former partner divorce or death certificate for individually you and the U.S. citizen guarantor Medical examination 
  • Confirmation of economical funding (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may possibly be demanded)
  • Two (2) 2x2 photographs. See the required photo format explained in Photograph Requirements
  • Confirmation of affiliation through your U.S. citizen fiancé(e)



Fees are demanded the following facilities: 
  • Filing a Foreign Fiancé(e) Petition, Form I-129F
  • Nonimmigrant visa application treating fee, Form DS-160 
  • Further charges possibly will take in translation and photocopying dues
  • Fees for receiving the official papers necessary for the visa submission.
Share Your Visa Experience
Fields marked with a are required
* Name: 
* Email Address: 
* Topic Subject: 
* Topic Detail: 
* Enter Code:  code