The E Category via is very common these days of getting the applicant to enter the US. There are many current deals and arrangements that are made between US and other countries which help the people getting to the US. E-2 nonimmigrant visa category allows a resident of a treaty country of commerce and course-plotting to be acknowledged to the United States when involving a substantial quantity of capital in a U.S. trade. Specific workers of such an individual or of a succeeding association may also be suitable for this organization. There is a specific U.S. Department dealing in the State's Treaty Countries for the present list of countries with which the US keeps a treaty of business and steering.
Who can change the status to E-2 Visa category?
In case the treaty investor is presently in the United States in a legalized nonimmigrant pattern, he or she may put in request for Form I-129 to make a change of visa category to E-2 ordering. If the wanted worker is presently in the United States in a legalized nonimmigrant position, the succeeding company may file for the Form I-129 on the worker’s behalf.
How can anybody get E-2 Classification when Outside the US?
Clearly a request for E-2 visa category might not be prepared on Form I-129 if the individual being filed for when he is really outside the United States. Involved parties should state to the U.S. Department of State website for any additional info about putting on request for an E-2 nonimmigrant visa overseas. When allotting this kind of visa, the person may then put on request to a DHS immigration officer present at the U.S. port for any kind of admission for the E-2 nonimmigrant.
Common Recommendations of a Treaty Investor
In order to be successful for E-2 visa category, the treaty investor should:
- Be a resident of a country affiliated with the United States to uphold a treaty of trade and course-plotting.
- Have participated, or be enthusiastically in the procedure of investing, a considerable quantity of capital in a restricted creativity in the United States.
E2 visa process requests should prove that:
- There must be a considerable capital investment in the US. There is no precise cash limit defined but $40,000 is perhaps an appropriate least quantity and any asset underneath $100,000 would require a very strong case to support it.
- Potential Capital investment has been allowed; the investment must involve some possibility to the investor and it may not be all in the form of unconfirmed credit. For the slightest there should be a long period occupancy of an office in the US.
- The stockholder will control the entire payment. In this matter the control is deliberated to involve possessing over 50% of the US enterprise.
- The company or its principal investor has a previous history of positive transaction.
- The investor must have adequate insight to direct and progress the investment initiative.
- Leading investor or E2 staff must leave the US upon finishing of their E2 visa category.